gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-28-2023, 05:20 PM

Ah great, so he wasn’t going to give her any assistance. Bellamy frowns at the response, but such is life. She could have chosen to go back… right? But she chose to press on. Bellamy doesn’t dwell on it and decides to address the problem of the room. The heat from the room makes the previous injuries burn even more, and she sucks in a breath through her teeth. “If I fall into the lava you get to be the one to explain to my children and grandchildren that you were unable to give me advice and left me to my own devices.” The words are not mean spirited but she means them. It wasn’t like she’d be able to tell them she met her fate in a lava pool if she burnt up to nothing. Summoning her strength, the old wolf decides to make a leap for it. Either she was going to make it, or she was going to die.

-------------------------------------------------

Choosing… Strength
Jump over the gap.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My arrows go high in the sky, challenging destiny Aspen Dam 10:53 PM, 10-16-2023 12:59 PM, 04-28-2024