gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
10-28-2023, 06:44 PM

Hey, this was easy. She could totally do this! Siduri pranced across the bridge, believing that her minuscule weight wouldn't hamper her progress on the path. Boy, was she wrong. The bridge crumbled and, with a yip of alarm, Sid dove towards the stone bank. Suddenly a searing pain bit into her like a thousand tearing teeth. A scream tore from the pale girl's throat and she spun, looking at the burning fur and seared skin. Tears instantly filled her tri-colored eyes, flowing down pastel cheeks. She'd been bitten and pushed off of things, punched in the face, but it was nothing compared to this.

Siduri was confident, but she was still very much a puppy. This pain was seen as a betrayal from the quiet man. Eyes still welling with tears, Sid sniffled, flashing the brute a dejected look. "Why didn't you help me? Maybe he wasn't like her dad afterall.

"Will you help me now? My legs are too short to jump across." Not to mention the wound hurt to move. Even walking was difficult. If he didn't help her, Sid didn't know what she was going to do.

(Sid chooses Charisma!)

Siduri

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Oi, Oi! Look at This! Obsidian Beach 12:18 AM, 10-17-2023 05:29 AM, 05-01-2024