An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-28-2023, 09:43 PM

Beauregard gives himself a moment to be lost to thought, his mind drifting as he thinks about what needs to be done when he returns to Norad. Much like the loner who has missed his presence, Beau has allowed himself to slip into a state where he is caught unawares, and the voice of a stranger causes him to jump a little as he is pulled from his musings. Blue gaze shifts from the sky to a man who appears to be plucked from the night skies themselves, but it is not the complexity of his coat that catches Beau’s attention. The man before him appears run down, weary, almost as if he’d been traveling without proper rest or nutrition for some time. His coat lacks the shine of a healthy diet, and his gaze betrays a troubled and haunted soul with regret. But despite this, the stranger is guarded, ready to defend himself or flee if the man before him poses a threat. Beauregard’s gaze softens as he takes the sight of the man in, and, with a gentle nod of his head, he gestures for the man to sit.

“You should sit. Pushing your body too far, even with the right reasons behind it, will do you and your goal no good.” Beauregard doesn’t move more than that, gaze shifting to the herbs. He admittedly knows little about them. He never really learned first aid beyond washing a wound or applying pressure to stop bleeding. A soft sigh leaves his lips, ears falling slightly. The man before him… how long has he been like this? To be so worn? To look so defeated? Beauregard lifts his gaze back to him.

“I do not wish to cause you harm, so please, relax. Join me. You look as though you could use the rest.” Beauregard offers the younger wolf a small smile. “My name is Beauregard Ravenwood, Artifex of Norad.” He decides to give his name, hoping that it may encourage the galaxy wolf to stick around and talk. Perhaps if he does, Beau can offer him aid. He doesn’t want to see anyone look as the man does, memories of Ethne’s former Leader, Bellamy, stirring to his mind. If he can help this man, he will do so.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Weary Wanderer, Come With Me The God's Garden 10:48 PM, 10-15-2023 03:43 AM, 02-13-2024