Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-28-2023, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2023, 09:21 PM by Beauregard. Edited 1 time in total.)

The leopard introduces himself as Irving, followed by a cheesy smile that Beauregard can’t help but give a soft chuckle at. The cat seems to be an odd one, with an accent different from others he has heard, but the wolf finds that a bit charming. But unlike himself, the leopard chose to stick to Boreas. He notices the belly rumble, but before he chooses to bring that up he chooses to answer Irving’s question. Would be a bit rude to just blow it off, right? “I’m hoping to start a pack to help out the one that helped me and my mate out. Well, both as support for them, and to make a life for me and my mates.” Dual purpose, really.

“Checking some things out here before I stake a claim. You want to have a good idea of what other sorts of packs might be around.” He got to his paws which earned him a look from Blind. Trill to the skies, and Beauregard let her move on her own with a soft chuckle. “If I might be bold though, Irving, sounds like you could use a meal, and having some food before we continue onward wouldn’t be a bad idea. We have no idea how far we’re going to go. How about we team up and bring down a deer? We’d have better luck with larger prey if we worked together.” Blind groans, but gets to her paws.

“Yeah, guess that’s fair… You’re not going to like me if I get hungry, kid.” The words are directed at Beau, who just smile’s at the fox’s sass. He’s used to Blind’s nature by now.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Rest and a bite to eat? Algoma Prairie 11:15 AM, 09-06-2023 07:56 AM, 01-30-2024