size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
10-28-2023, 11:55 PM

The young leader is not left lingering at the Southern border long as the familiar sight of the tall Aegis soon greets her eyes. Tiny paws begin to dance as he smiles at her and the girl’s tail franticly begins to wag as he invites her over the invisible line which Haydée more than happily bounces happily over. Small body wiggles as she rushes to Artorias, head craning back so she can beam a smile up at him. His greeting is met with a dip of her head in thanks as the russet girl says, “We have been doing well, thank you sir. I decided to take a little trip up to Boreas to check in with some of the packs we are friendly with and that was fun.”

Haydée’s smile falters for a moment as the remembers the scary part of that visit but it regains its strength as he asks about her visiting her mother. Head nods vigorously in agreement, as she confirms that she is indeed, here to visit Bellamy but hesitates to turn toward the castle. Uncertainty ripples across her features as she tries to decide how to… present the delicate matter that her sister Lucette has given her. Summoning up her courage, the determined girl squares her shoulders and says, “I was also hoping to talk to you about something else.”

A brief pause as she collects her thoughts and explains, “My sister recently had her first litter and one of my nephews is… missing. Her, that is, my sister’s, companion found some of his feathers in the woods near here along with the scent of a Hallows wolf.” Hope flares in her youthful eyes as she enthusiastically asks, “Is there any chance that someone in the Hallows might have seen him? He is a tiny boy with a beautiful set of wings!” Big, round eyes stare up at the Aegis as she awaits to hear his verdict.  

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Missing Wolf: Winged Child Edition Amron's Castle 04:23 PM, 10-07-2023 05:21 AM, 02-19-2024