size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
10-29-2023, 12:36 AM
Avacyn chuckles at her remark about walking so much and the purple woman offers her a sympathetic ear. It doesn’t take long for the pair to settle into a comfortable pace and Haydée shares the news of her father’s murder. The Matriarch confirms that Bellamy had shared the news the last time she had been here. A somber nod is given as a sad sigh falls from her lips and Ava questions how they are holding up before questioning if they need anything. Wide, surprised eyes snap up to catch the abyssal gaze of the woman, gratitude and genuine awe playing across her features at the mere thought of Elysium being so kind.

Haydée does her best to recover quickly as she lowers her gaze to the ground, watching her paws for a long moment before saying, “Grief… is a strange beast. It strikes everyone differently and… well, my mom kind of… got lost in it.” A shake of her small skull is given as another sad, sigh rolls out onto the air. When she begins to speak again, her voice is filled with remorse, “My mother lost herself to it and… I almost lost her.” Memories flash before her eyes like vivid polaroids; each snapshot a grim reminder of how close she had been to losing everything, completely.

The girl is so lost in her own memories that silence falls between the pair and she momentarily forgets the offer of aid that had followed.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What's The Story, Morning Glory? The Rock Garden 03:49 PM, 09-12-2023 01:26 PM, 02-11-2024