Expert Fighter (175)

Advanced Intellectual (105)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
10-29-2023, 04:30 PM

His sister is thorough, removing the claws right above the knuckles before passing them to him. It is then that he kneels down, knife in maw, letting his companion guide the point of the blade to where it needs to be. At this angle he will not be able to both hold the knife and see what he is doing, but he trusts Yorrick. He wittles a hole in the claw, ears flicking towards his sister as Andy answers with confidence. That was true. The siblings were making the necklace together, and had brought down a dangerous foe together. To remove the claws without damaging them from the knuckles was a tricky task in and of itself, and making sure he didn’t shatter them while attempting to make a hole big enough for the cord required delicacy. But it would be perfect, because of how much this meant to them. A gift for the wolf who meant the most to them.

Once the first two holes were made he pauses, gaze flicking towards his sister as she asks how many claws they should prepare. He thinks for a moment, and sets the knife down. “All of them. I’m going to use half on his necklace, but… something is telling me we might need the other set later. Call it a hunch?” He offers Andy a smile. “We’ll prepare the necklace, and hold onto it until a good time to give it to him arises. Here, I’ll work on the paws on the other side. It’ll go faster if we’re both gnawing them off. Silveris! Assist Yorrick with making the holes please~” The boy padded to one of the bear’s back legs, leaning down and getting to work.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What It Means To Us Devil's Spout 11:30 PM, 04-04-2023 01:01 PM, 04-28-2024