An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
10-29-2023, 10:22 PM
At Aresenn’s playful- if you could call it that- answer she felt a quiver run through her lips, renewing her grin in that unsettling manner she could not control. Her next words she purred as she drew closer to her friend.  “Mmm, doesn’t everyone have ulterior motives? I certainly do.” Emeralds drifting lasciviously across the waves of red, ginger, and brown that made up his coat. Now, he could take it at face value due to her consistent spoken desire for his fur- or glimpse the growing hunger for him that she kept just beneath the surface of her facade. She didn’t bother much to worry about how it came off, since he did enjoy saying he was not clever. How far did that dullness go? It was tempting to find out…

But they had matters to attend to; so she would be on her best behavior- mostly. Depends on your own personal preference. Her best might just be a touch higher than your opinion of impertinent. “Sounds like an absolute dream. Tell me, What fuckery do they pledge in Armada?” With one brow raised Absinth shot her question at him with a sneer. She wondered if they were the type of pack to help the homeless and spread good will on earth- or if they were actually something more interesting in nature. Either way- it sounded like they were formidable enough to scout, the question was what sort of consequences might they get themselves into stalking around an established pack's borders?

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Chilvary Fell on its Sword The Polar Sound 09:05 PM, 10-27-2023 08:52 PM, 11-25-2023