gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
10-30-2023, 01:01 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2023, 01:02 AM by Araneae. Edited 1 time in total.)

they blink in shock, shirking back slightly as the boy grows more and more impassioned. they hadn’t expected to hit upon such a sensitive spot, hadn’t thought him so well-informed on the topic of - well, ickiness. it’s not something they particularly appreciate, especially as the boy’s voice raises and he pins them with an accusatory look. Spider frowns, the fur beginning to lift along their spine as their irritation mounts. the rain has already put them in a questionable mood, and now this stranger is trying to lecture them on the beauty of nature, or whatever. “i-i’m very aware of that,” they protest, drawing themselves up with a vaguely affronted air. it’s a bit hilarious, given their current sodden state. “and i can totally appreciate the whole ‘we’re all connected through nature’ thing as much as you. but can’t i do it, you know - while dry?”

they raise a challenging brow and resist the urge to poke out their tongue. they’re almost a teenager now; they’re beyond that childish stuff. probably. “besides, if we can make daggers and stuff,” and here they brandish their own as an example, “then why is it wrong to wish for shelter from the harsher elements? we’re clearly capable of it.” they live in a perfectly serviceable treehouse after all, with a warm bed and a window and everything! so what does this boy really know?

"Speech"

1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. where the wild things are The Rio Grande 05:26 AM, 10-25-2023 04:45 PM, 02-28-2024