Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
10-30-2023, 06:12 AM

Gil listens and he can't help but let out a slightly impressed hum. "You are quite well-rounded," he comments thoughtfully. Were his ragtag pack of raiders that lacking? No Master healer, he was losing his navigator, and crafting was lacking. Okay, they had shit all for crafters. Unless you like toilet wine and poorly-made mandolins. His ears flick back at the disappointment of his own pack and begins to wonder if maybe he should start to turn the pack around. But that's not what they wanted... Right? God dammit. "I will have to think, but I will most likely send a wolf or two your way at some point. Until then, you and your wolves are welcome here whenever if you need some training dummies," he grins at his own joke, but he's being somewhat serious as well. "A pleasure meeting you Corbie. Until we meet again," Gil winks and dips his head in a bow before retrieving the gifted items and retreating back into the depths of the isle.

-exit-

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Yoohoo Daager Isle 04:14 PM, 07-24-2023 06:04 PM, 11-08-2023