Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
10-30-2023, 06:21 AM
Gil is only half-surprised when Ig shows up. Somehow, he had a feeling that there would be other offspring lingering around Boreas. One ear flicked in the direction of the fire-hued man before he raised a brow. So Ig did have feelings... He could hear it in the way the man mumbled under his breath about the girl. "I hope you are on good terms with her then," he says softly back with a huff of his breath as he watches her toss her items into the raft and then plunge into the icy waters. Both brows lifted then, impressed that she didn't hesitate to fully submerge herself.

Waiting until the girl is chucking her items onto the dock and approaches, he watches. Eyes inspecting and assessing and not being disappointed. Surely this girl would be a good addition to their ranks. Her words prove his assumption correct. Turning back toward the isle, Gil begins to walk and tosses his head in the direction of the girl and Ig for them to follow. "You'll be a Raider for now, but moving up is quite easy. If your father can manage it, I'm sure you won't have a problem," Gil shoots Ig a snarky grin meant to poke fun at his friend before looking back to the girl. "Do you have a name or shall I call you Offspring?" He gives her a curious look, wondering why she hadn't cared to give her name yet.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My path serpentine Daager Isle 03:38 PM, 08-24-2023 09:40 AM, 01-05-2024