Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
10-30-2023, 06:46 AM

It was safe to say that Gilgamesh adored all of his offspring, but Siduri in particular adored just slightly more. Her attitude is infectious as he watches her grin spread from cheek to cheek and her big ears flop around. A chuckle resounds in his chest as she exclaims that she is indeed okay and even adds in a howl to boot. Lifting his chin, Gil harmonizes with his daughter and as he lowers his head, he leans down to nuzzle the puppy-soft fur of her forehead. "Of course, I am proud of you!" Gil exclaims, his own tail wagging softly behind him. "You were the bravest and best fighter I have ever met!" He then pulls her into a hug with both legs curling around her small form. It wasn't every day that he showed affection like this. "Now, let's go get you cleaned up," Gil pulls away but not before giving a particularly bloody spot on her cheek a big lick.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My Hero, But I Had It Under Control Daager Isle 06:59 AM, 09-13-2023 03:11 PM, 11-05-2023