An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked

OverachieverUnderachieverRapid Poster - BronzePride - PansexualDouble MasterSamhain 2022
Statue 1 Worship1K
10-30-2023, 06:05 PM

Though Víðarr knows he's let her down in the past, things... well, maybe they were looking up. He had yet to tell her about his engagement, though he hadn't hidden it either. Did he need to say the words? All of the worries are pushed to the side when Tove appears, ushering him into the warmth of her cozy den. It was nice, though small. Something the viking king would have pictured her picking for herself.

A stiff wind picks up just as he secures the door tightly behind him. A furrow formed in the shadow's brow, and shoulders hunching for a moment as he makes sure everything is well secure around the edges. He frowns for a moment, before his expression returned to something more neutral. "I wax another hide for this, with the wind." The words are spoken in such a way that they not be argued with. Víðarr knows she's always struggled with the cold. He knows, by the same token, she wouldn't want to trouble him or anyone else by asking for something.

The wince doesn't escape his notice, either. He will not treat her with pity, no, he respects her far too much for that. Dignity is what she deserves, nothing less. "I wanted to see how you were settling in, and what more you need." Víðarr's gaze is steady on her face, meeting her eyes if she'll allow it. He wouldn't accept the woman minimizing her needs, something he only hoped Tove would know after so long. Trying to make it up to her? Maybe.

"Víðarr"

[Image: bfcOTDt.png]
Víðarr has two Karelian bear dogs and a white morph tawny owl.  Assume they're within calling distance unless otherwise stated.  
Víðarr speaks with a dense Swedish accent.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. if you're just as i presume Fenrir's Maw 06:30 PM, 10-15-2023 06:49 AM, 03-12-2024