size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Jackal

OverachieverCritical Observation!1KSnake EyesRapid Poster - Bronze
10-30-2023, 06:23 PM

He is as happy to see her as she is to see him. There is a kinship that exists between them and Bylgja is delighted to see it-- she wants to fight him, to wrestle her King, but she doesn't. Not yet, anyway. It would be rude to just leap upon him, but she has plans! "Ah! Perfect plan. Show me what to look for." There is no question of her intention to patrol; it's there, in her body, in her stance. She will run the length of the packlands if she must.

"There are two things I would like to speak to you about, Konungr!" Her voice, strong. Her call, compelling. "We can talk while we patrol, yes? Is fine?" She had, of course, dropped into the language they shared; this was the way that made sense to speak, after all. Bylgja shifted her stance, just enough. She wanted him to see her new axe. Wanted the King to know she was getting on excellently here.

That would make informing him of her intention for the Thing hit a bit easier, she supposed. "Whatever comes, though--I face it with claw and axe." This is a sworn, solemn vow.

"Bylgja"

As her son. Astraios may crash any of Bylgja's threads.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. always keep coming for more Fenrir's Maw 10:38 PM, 10-16-2023 06:49 AM, 03-12-2024