size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Jackal

OverachieverCritical Observation!1KSnake EyesRapid Poster - Bronze
10-30-2023, 06:41 PM

The warrior-healer throws her head back and laughs in brutal delight as she wrenches the axe from the neck of the coyote she'd struck first. She pulls the axe free and spins it, letting gore spatter across her company; they were, of course, warriors all, and so she spared no expense in putting on a grit-toothed show. Her tail raised, Bylgja charged dead-on at another coyote. Delphi was here, but that was the king's blood, and he could protect her-- if she got in trouble, of course, Bylgja could help. Would. She had already done so once.

As Bylgja brought her axe down again -- this time, splitting the skull of a coyote-- another of the creatures charged at her side. It caught fur in its teeth and Bylgja whooped in delight, jerking the axe from the coyote's split-brain head to charge sidewise, slamming her aggressor against the wall of the crypt. She heard the crunch of bone, but the creature was not yet dead; it instead struggled, gurgled, and bit her again. Bylgja twisted, to throw the coyote back towards her packmates, with a blood-toothed laugh.

She felt delight in her blood. In her bones.

"Bylgja"

As her son. Astraios may crash any of Bylgja's threads.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. sorry all i know is "bite things" and "love my wife" Stylianos Crypt 10:04 AM, 10-17-2023 05:36 PM, 02-08-2024