Ifrit

gems
size
build
player
03-09-2013, 09:44 PM

I WILL INSIST WITH PERFECT SCARS UPON MY WRISTS

That everything you once held dear, is taken away from you

His paws tread the earth with careful grace, his mind fueled with the evidence there was a price to pay for his sins. For leaving Lithium. It had come in the form of beautiful, glorious, rolling liquid. Fiery, orange, magnificent, and most of all destructive. Much like himself, perhaps it was the thriving reason the demon so lusted for them, was so driven by their magnitude. He writhed in the glory. His darkness reached up, screaming to pull him under yet again, and he had to refuse such a thing. Had to refuse the thoughts, the adamant urges. He was not the man he once was, and he refused to be that guy. He couldn't afford it. Could not afford to be turned to what he had left, he needed a new chapter.

It was the wrong way to go about it, the wrong way to follow his path, to seek out exactly what had brought forth the oozing liquid fires, but here he was, trekking up the side of the mountain natural as day. Gargantuan frame delivered itself before the massive dip, and yet, it was not what caught his attention, it was the familiar woman that stood around the arena, her scent dancing to his nares and his eyes dipping over her in greeting, if it were not for their previous greetings, he would have been inclined to shrug her off, and alas, the Greek brute did no such thing.

"Are ye fooloowing meh?" Simple inquiry meant to test whether or not she was truly after him or if it was coincidence she was here...or was she...was the woman dead? Was he dead? It would only lead to realization and indifference in either case. Everyone died. He would too, he knew it, hell, he deserved it, and for that reason, craved it. "Ye knu I n'er see ye een Glahcium," His head would remain straight, his inky lips posed in a straight manner. He had no ambition, no emotion, merely questions driving him.
speech!