An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
10-30-2023, 11:40 PM

Imagine that. Absinth the Princess. She could feel the shudder run down her spine, not particularly thinking she would have been all that much different… more spoiled… but more guarded. She would not have been able to escape whatever fate the new king had in store for her. Absinth’s expression briefly flashed with agitation, biting her lip and accidentally causing it to well blood again. Goddamn it. It had finally fucking closed.

She easily washed away those thoughts as his words spilled out into the air. Praetor. Aresenn Praetor. His full name at last. She wondered what it meant, but she did not want to interrupt him. He spoke of illegitimacy, to which Absinth could fully empathize with. His mother being a slave though? Unexpected. Her own mother had been a prostitute, so it was similar enough; but it had been her choice to bear and birth Absinth in the end. At the mention of a half-brother and a volatile empire Absinth perked an ear, wondering just how much more similar they were going to be. She, herself, had multiple half-siblings she had either met already or knew inklings of knowledge about. But that wasn’t the thing that interested her the most. She needn’t even question him about it, for he continued on while her undivided attention was on him; her paws still walking to keep her parallel with him. So, that’s why you’re here. Absinth felt closer to him, in a sense, and even though he had not been given the opportunity to grow within such a pack; it was still in his blood. Just as it was in her’s. “Sounds like home. I’d show you, but they’d probably kill me on sight.” Absinth chuckled, casting him a sideways glance now that she knew a little more about him. “Why did your father’s pack fall? You said it was many years ago, where is he now?” A curious, genuine gaze would greet him if he made eye contact with her now.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We Can Plan if we Make it Sparse Pines 04:47 PM, 10-30-2023 08:52 PM, 11-25-2023