gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Skelle
10-31-2023, 01:49 AM
The whole reason he was out was to collect things to make something for Enki. After that smile at the meeting and the fabulous hug, he wanted nothing more than to see it again. Mostly for his own sake, but also for Enki as well. The boy needed to smile more! He was cute regardless, but there was something different about him when he smiled. It made Tazzy feel warm inside!

He saw some birds resting on a nearby island and decided to brave the shallow waters to investigate. He hadn't worked with feathers yet beyond using the downy soft feathers to stuff something once for Widow, but he had only been doing as he was told. He'd watched her make lovely jewelry and the like with it, so maybe if he took her some supplies, she could show him how to make something! Though, there was nothing but boring old seagull feathers scattered around when he got there. He pouted for a bit, but as he was about to leave the small island, he noticed a shell nearby. Perking up a bit, he walked over to the conch and sniffed it a bit. Well, this was certainly interesting! He wondered if there were more?

Pivoting towards a new idea, one he hadn't even thought of yet, Tazzy started to beach comb, and anything of interest he found (shells of any sort, interesting pebbles, and even a weird glass bottle) he brought back to where the conch shell had been found.

"Speech!"
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. As Long As You Drop Everything And Stay Focused On Me, I Should Be Fine Emerald Island 01:49 AM, 10-31-2023 03:43 PM, 06-10-2024