Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
10-31-2023, 02:55 AM

Tan…. Cassandra

Tan couldn’t help but to smile through his soreness. Him a father? It really was an odd thought but they wanted nothing more than to start a family. If a pup was in need Tan didn’t think he could bring themselves to turn them down. Considering how his parents were. Experiences they never wanted their little ones to have. "I’ll have to meet her soon then." he nestled down into the nest Payday snuggling into his side. He was beginning to feel that tired feeling but it was almost an unfamiliar feeling… "I’m sorry Mika took us up north…" they drawled. Blinking a few more times before a quick outburst started.

"Where’s Harlowe." Cassandra moved suddenly wincing in pain before being forced to settle down as Payday stroked the panicked wolfs fur. "My brother I saw him at the wall!" she had to go find him. That’s what her instincts told her, but dazed and confused she stared at Beau. "Wher… where am I?" payday watched the wolf with concern looking to Beau.

"Speech"

Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Our Kingdom, Our Castle Cedar Falls 05:51 PM, 10-14-2023 01:53 AM, 12-29-2023