Haunting Hums

Group Seasonal (Irving)

Irving

gems
size
build
player
10-31-2023, 10:49 AM
Irving blinks up at the man as he waits for a response. Truth be told, he didn't socialize with wolves much. In the past when he had interacted with canines, they hadn't always reacted in such friendly manners. Especially coyotes. Those nasty mongrels were annoying and vicious creatures that he steered clear of at all costs. Yet, some wolves it appeared were friendly, or at least tolerable of his presence. He didn't try to bother them most of the time. Preferring to stay in his own lane, Irving enjoyed searching out other felines which honestly was more difficult than he had thought.

But he was here now, sitting neatly in front of the wolf that was almost twice his size. He meets that heterochromatic gaze with a cheeky smile. "Oh, yer welcome!" Irving chirps, his throat vibrating with a happy purr as his tail twitches near his paws. The surprise on the man's face was evident and while Irving wasn't one to typically dole out compliments, he did enjoy listening to singing. Which to his own surprise, the wolf offered to sing some more! Irving perked up, his ears lifting slightly as his smile widened. "Oh, woul' I!" He leans back in his sitting position so that he can tap his front paws together in the air.

"I ain' much a singer myself, but you got yerself some lovely tones," Irving says as he gently places his front paws back onto the ground. It wasn't every day that a wolf was going to put a show on for him! He was going to enjoy it!

wc: 265 = 977/1500

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Haunting Hums Rustling Thicket 02:27 PM, 10-25-2023 06:05 PM, 11-08-2023