Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-05-2013, 10:45 PM

Cirala had always known her brother was abrasive; they certainly never got on very well and she didn?t expect that to change just because they had gotten a change in scenery. Still sometimes his aggression would catch her off guard, often times it seemed unwarranted to her. ? That is not your concern? It took considerable restraint to allow those words to roll off her back. So he was allowed to ask the questions but not her then? Fine if that was how he wanted to play it. It was his next question however that really irked her, partially because he had refused to answer her and partially because she didn?t really have an answer.
Cirala wrinkled her nose and struggled to find an answer for him, as well as for herself. She almost didn?t give him one, feeling that maybe he didn?t deserve one. No, no maybe about it, he didn?t deserve to know, he had no right to it, but she had taken his questioning as an challenge and she?d be damned if she allowed him to win. " I hadn?t found them yet, I thought you might have so I came to check; Evidently not." She sniffed, trying to sound disappointed. It was a lie, but she hoped he would buy into it.
She wouldn?t give him much time to stew on it however, speaking hastily. " Now I ask you again, what are you doing here?" She stared at him unblinking, she wouldn?t back down, not without a fight at least.

"Speech"