ardent

These are not the flight lessons I ordered!

Dusk

Dusk

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (279)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
11-01-2023, 03:06 AM

The girl laughed, shaking her head. Boy, he really was a baby if he didn't know what a castle or an alpha was. "I'll show you what a castle is. Prepare to be amazed!" She was taking him home with her. It wouldn't have been right to leave one so young out in the wilds on his own, now would it? "And an alpha is the wolf or wolves who lead the pack. My dad leads The Hallows, so he's the alpha." She hoped he'd understand. If not, she'd try to explain it in another way.

As they walked, the boy suddenly called out, halting Dusk in her steps. She looked down at him as he plucked a russet colored feather from one wing and handed it to her in a show of thanks. A frown pulled at the girl's maw for a moment before she took the feather and tucked it behind one lynx-tipped ear. "Thank you, Gav. I'll treasure it forever." And she would. "Maybe you can help me turn it into a necklace when we get to the castle." With that, she leaned down, scooped the tiny wolf onto her back, and began a gentle lope back in the direction of The Hallows.

"Dusk Carpathius"

[Image: WlfCSL1.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. These are not the flight lessons I ordered! Wraith's Woods 06:41 PM, 08-06-2023 06:09 AM, 11-05-2023