size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
11-01-2023, 03:25 AM

Compliments were given and Dusk accepted them. She knew that she was good with Whisper. She was damn good. Never had she heard of another using a weapon as she used so there was no real basis for comparison, but she could hit the targets every time with precision and that was enough for her. Artorias asked her to hit the target again, specifically to remove it's head. He also brought up the fact that her mood was off and asked if she wanted to talk about it. Dusk took a deep breath.

Leaping forward, the dark girl planted her front paws on the mat and lifted her back legs off of the ground like a bucking bronco. Her spine curled, taking her tail with it. With frightening accuracy, Dusk separated the training dummy from its head, the inanimate object clattering to the ground. With barely a breath, Dusk turned and fixed her father with her fiery gaze. "Why do you need more puppies? Aren't we good enough? It feels like you're trying to replace us." One paw rose to wipe at her cheek. "I try and try to be the perfect Carpathius, learning my weapon, not getting into trouble, learning what needs to be learned to rule a kingdom, and now it feels like it's all been a waste. Why try if I'm just going to be replaced?" Another deep breath was taken. The mental machinations of the young weren't always on par, but it was obvious that the girl was quite bothered by the prospect of having new siblings.

"Dusk"
[Image: WlfCSL1.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Second to none Amron's Castle 05:38 PM, 05-31-2023 10:12 AM, 03-31-2024