size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
11-01-2023, 03:32 AM

Her little slip up was caught and, surprisingly, the purple woman didn't turn away in disgust. Quite the opposite, actually. Grey ears shifted forward as Avacyn spoke of her relationship with her own brother. There was a childlike expression of wonder in the purple fae's face as she spoke of the romantic relationship with her brother. A smile found itself on Asla's maw and she nodded. "I understand completely," the older fae spoke. "My family was less than thrilled, but Indigo and I have loved one another from the moment that we were born." The tawny fae laughed softly. "I was actually born clinging onto him."

Asla's smile turned a little sad and she gave her head a slight shake. "Our relationship caused problems instantly with our father. Indigo and I were separated for a long time. When we reunited, we chose a new surname, giving up our family name for good. Everything had worked out since." The woman's galactic gaze focused on Avacyn. "I wish the same for you." Her voice was soft. She felt a sort of kinship with the Elysium fae simply due to their relationships. "If you ever feel the need to talk about your relationship, you know where to find me." Was that an offer of friendship? Yes... I believe it was.

"Aslatiel Indarra"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Catch ups and new hellos Monument Rapids 05:46 PM, 09-04-2023 02:25 PM, 05-29-2024