size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
11-01-2023, 03:27 PM

As Kitsune introduced herself, confirming that she was indeed here on behalf of Ashen and questioning the wellbeing of her sister, Avacyn's face lit up with recognition and she relaxed even more now that she knew she was speaking with another of Venom's daughters. She had heard all of their names at some point or another either from Venom herself in their conversations or from her own mother, but she had yet to meet all of the Ashen brood. "Kitsune, it's a pleasure to finally meet you. Ikigai is doing well. Why don't you come in and see her?" she asked and was already gesturing to the Elysium claimed lands behind her and beginning to turn back toward the island before she got an answer. "It would be a shame for you to come all this way and not even see your sister!"

Ava began to lead Kitsune across the rock garden at an easy walk, making her way toward the bridge that connected their central island to the main land. "I hope your trip wasn't too strenuous. I do wish Elysium and Ashen were not so far apart, though I do think it's beneficial to have friendly eyes in a wide array of places," she commented, giving her guest another smile. "Will you be Ashen's diplomat from now on then? Or is this this a one time task of sorts for you?"

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Words between allies The Rock Garden 05:24 PM, 10-01-2023 07:48 PM, 04-18-2024