An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDouble Master1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
11-01-2023, 08:21 PM

Saracyn was still staring at the epitaph when he felt Avacyn's smaller paw lift to rest over his own. He glanced at where their white-tipped toes overlapped, feeling a sense of comfort and relief wash over him for the first time in weeks. This was the first time Ava had shown any sort of emotional vulnerability since the miscarriage. It made the broken brute feel less alone in his grief. Thankfully, she agreed with his request. Their children deserved to have names worthy of the royalty they were. Even if they were only spoken in solemn remembrance, they were forever their children, living or deceased. After some moments of thought, Ava suggested the name Estelle for their little girl and gave her reasons behind the name. They were as good of reasons as any, and Sara nodded assent. He agreed with his twin's thoughts.

That just left their boy. "He will be Lucius, for the same reasons as his sister. They were both going to be the lights of our lives, and the bright shining future of our family." Now that would never come to be... He would never get to teach his son how to hunt, how to fight, how to stand up for his family and his sister. He would never get to chase away the boys his daughter inevitably tried to bring home or help Ava show her how to lead as she prepared to become the next Matriarch. Their whole future had been stolen from them by the same cruel omnipotent beings that had given them life in the first place. Saracyn didn't know if he'd ever be able to forgive the Ancients for what they had done to him and his sister.

Though Avacyn might have been trying to keep herself together, Saracyn was too far gone to care about that anymore. Red lips peeled back from an angry, frustrated snarl as he shook and bowed his head, crying quietly as his claws gripped at the headstone. "I wish the Ancients had never made me," he growled under his breath, angry and hurt. He didn't even have any one specific thing to turn his anger on. He was angry at himself, at fate, at the Ancients, at life. Having nowhere to direct that pain and anger just made it swirl like a maelstrom inside himself, and it had been slowly consuming him every day. "I hate them for what they've done to us... what they've made me and what I've done to you. I-" Sara held his tongue, biting off the words he almost let slip in his emotional breakdown.

I just want to die.

"Avacyn & Saracyn"

Warning: Saracyn is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
Saracyn's designated wolf to protect as a Bodyguard is Avacyn. She may enter his threads not marked as Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Leave a light on Alias Island 11:47 PM, 10-09-2023 01:24 PM, 02-11-2024