Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
11-01-2023, 09:25 PM

As she chuckled, he did as well through the exhale of his breath. “I think you’ve painted a fairly clear picture.” In actuality, he knew very little of where Absinth came from- it didn’t particularly matter to him. But the information she had shared was more than enough to give him a lasting impression of her background. And it wasn’t the haphazard carefree upbringing he had had with the pirates.

Aresenn chanced a look at her then, yet she had already anticipated it, and was there waiting. He met her emerald gaze as she asked her next series of questions. However, neither one of them had satisfying answers. “I don’t know why it fell, but my father is no king- that may have had something to do with it. To be entirely honest, I don’t really know much about the man.” He admitted. He didn’t harbor any strong feelings towards his father. None that were negative, nor positive either. Their relationship wasn’t good, it wasn’t bad, it just … was. “I think perhaps he is just mad and didn’t have enough support to sustain it. Any disputes between members were settled via combat in front of an audience, not until the individuals reconciled, but until the audience was satisfied. And if word got back to him that you were speaking ill of the paradise he had created, he’d punish you as he saw fit …” He mused aloud, allowing his attention to drift forward as they traversed the northern pine forest. He granted a few moments of pause before dismissing it altogether. “But of course, that’s just how my half-brother described it …” For all he knew, Vulcan could a compulsive liar. What was to stop him?

As to where his sire was now … “Last I knew, he was with the Raiders Hallow lot- what became of the Pirates after I left.” He hadn’t seen any of his relatives since his departure. He occasionally wondered about his siblings. His father … didn’t cross his mind all that often.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We Can Plan if we Make it Sparse Pines 04:47 PM, 10-30-2023 08:52 PM, 11-25-2023