size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
11-01-2023, 10:39 PM
the boy seems intrigued by their dagger, and Spider feels some of their defensiveness melt away as curiosity flashes across his face. "oh, well...not exactly," they admit, a tad sheepishly. "more like it was given to me - but i'm sure it can't be too hard to make one!" Bas and Hazel had managed it, after all. let's see, they'd need wood for the handle...metal for the blade...ooh, maybe they could hunt down some antlered beast and use those for the handle! though, their last encounter with a creature like that hadn't exactly been ideal.

frowning, they run an appraising eye up and down the boy's stature, lips pursing contemplatively. if nothing else, his size might come in handy. "okay," they agree finally, already relishing the idea of a real, proper shelter. "you make that shelter, and i'll help you make something cool." they raise their brows temptingly, wiggling them as though to entice the boy further.

Speech

1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. where the wild things are The Rio Grande 05:26 AM, 10-25-2023 04:45 PM, 02-28-2024