gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Skelle
11-02-2023, 02:02 AM
You would think that he stuck his head in the sand; who doesn't notice three weird looking wolf-things walk up in this tiny, private island? Apparently Tazzy, who was definitely far too busy hunting pretty things to notice strangers approach him.

He jumped a bit as he saw twelve legs standing before him, his gaze slowly raising to the three faces of the wolves. One seemed super friendly, so that made him feel a little better. One seemed sad, maybe, and the other could use some cheering up! He was tempted to go with the super friendly one, but he had made Enki smile so the challenge to make the moody one smile was on already! They seemed to want something from him too, which made taking a flying leap in the direction of the darker wolf even easier than it already was. "The beach is supposed to be fun!" He tried to exclaim, even though this beach was very far from being fun aside from collecting shells and trinkets to be brutally honest.

"Speech!"

tazzy chooses the hard route
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. As Long As You Drop Everything And Stay Focused On Me, I Should Be Fine Emerald Island 01:49 AM, 10-31-2023 03:43 PM, 06-10-2024