gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
11-06-2013, 12:13 AM

"It's a nice afternoon isn't it?" A voice broke him out of his thoughts, making him turn his icy blue gaze toward the interestingly patterned fea that walked into view. He turned to face her, taking in the white patch of fur over her eye, the stripes that crossed her spine and stomach, and her tail that seemed to be dipped in ebony. He had never seen a wolf with such interesting markings before in all his travels. She was very eye catching, that was for sure.

He gave her a small smile and dipped his head politely in greeting before replying, "Indeed it is, miss," in his rumbling bass voice. He glanced at the fox that seemed to travel with her and nodded his head to it as well, unsure how close the fea and her companion were. He didn't want to offend either of them. He settled onto his haunches and watched the pair curiously. Even with all of her strange markings she was still a very pretty fea and Falk couldn't help but look at her. He always had such a weakness for feas.

"I'm Falk. It's nice to meet you...?" His sentence trailed off, leaving it open for her to fill in the blank if she so chose.

Speech
Thought
Others