Beauregard

Garm

gems
size
build
player
11-02-2023, 06:18 PM

Nothing can stop me, move out of my way

The ruby eyed man kept his half blind gaze on the younger. He could feel Hugin on his shoulder, his claws seeking purchase as he rearranged himself from the way Garm turned himself. The bird was lucky he was useful to the viking, or he would of been dinner long ago.

The man shifted his blue orbs from garm and to the stone of the ancestors and gods. His next words made Garm smirk and chuckle, sending the raven on his shoulder fluttering for balance. "I like your, how you say it in native tongue..... stuff.... no... spunk that's the word. The answer i have for you Beauregard Ravenwood, is i see myself as a man of righteous fury willing to do what it takes for true justice, But that's what makes me a monster. But I'm also a warrior who pillages and plunders what is necessary for me and mine." his one eyed gaze sought to keep the eyes of the younger, not a lie in them. A righteous fury burned in him as he pulled those memories forth of finding his brother bedding his bride. it was his right to kill them, but also it was his wrong to kill his brother.

such was the way of the viking world though.

"And what do you make of yourself?" it was an earnest question and could determine more of this boy and what he sought here today.

Walk, "talk", Think

Bloodlust is rising, hurricane in my veins

Code by Asena

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Battlecries! The Runestones 10:03 PM, 10-11-2023 07:48 PM, 03-18-2024