size
Extra small
build
Obese
player
Asena

Pride - Gay
11-02-2023, 06:31 PM
Three others appeared before the boy, and he had no regards to his own safety with them. No thoughts that they were trespassing, or anything that could do him wrong. The husky framed child instead dropped his bone and grinned at them, obviously they must be new friends for him. He eyed all of them and stood up with his puppy tail high and wagging. His eyes passed over the black one, he didn't look like any fun or like he would give the boy food. next was the pale one she looked kind of fun and like she might have food somewhere for him, but boy did she look like she had too much energy for him. he doubted he would keep up with her. next was the blue coated one, she looked okay. not like she was full of energy or as angry as da. That would do.

He padded forward and moved to the blue one a smile on his ever friendly face. "We can get some food on this trip right? Ma said i shouldn't spoil my dinner but im hungry now." he looked up at her hopefully. he had made his choice. "Even if we cant get food you can be my new friend." He gave them a grin and waited for them to lead the way.

Ikuchi choses the sorrowful guide

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Feed me? Lazuli Falls 10:40 PM, 10-28-2023 03:43 PM, 06-10-2024