Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
11-02-2023, 07:37 PM

The conversation was a casual one, but it was too obvious not to notice Absinth’s analysis of the entire scenario detailed to her. Whether she took special interest in the information or was simply putting on a show, he wasn’t sure. However it was something that didn’t bother him to talk about, so he would continue with little resistance. “It sounded like Sephiran-mad. But I never saw it for myself. My father has his own brand, I suppose.” He answered. At the end of the day, there might have been similarities between Sephiran and himself. Or Sephiran and Ignis Praetor. But everyone had their own unique madness about them. It was like a blue flame and a red flame. They both burned hot but for different reasons. Then there was the inner demon. “When tensions run high, it’s like he becomes a different person …” It was something that he often thought about. The nearly constant rumbling in the back of his mind. There were times- like now- he could barely hear it. Then there were occurrences such as the mines where he couldn’t hear anything else. Not even the screams of the girl as he ripped her throat out. Blinking the thoughts away, he cleared his throat. “In the end, it did crumble. Method or not, it wasn’t enough in the end.” But perhaps that was why his father had been drawn to the structureless nature of Pirates Plunder. It was entirely okay if that was the preferred nature of the older man. It just wasn’t his own. “But no, tight-knit isn’t exactly how I would describe my family … I have a sister that I got on with fairly well. I have a brother who I pity. But neither one enough to stick around longer than I had to.” He hoped whatever had become of Rivin and Diablo was working out for them. But in hindsight, he did not regret the decision he had made to leave.

Suddenly cognizant of the fact that he had been talking an excessive amount, he offered up prompts of his own. “Do you have any siblings? Or any that you care about?” Aresenn asked, casting a glance in her direction once more. She had gotten the whole crash course on his own family lore. He felt he was deserving of a little more knowledge of her background.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We Can Plan if we Make it Sparse Pines 04:47 PM, 10-30-2023 08:52 PM, 11-25-2023