size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
11-02-2023, 08:33 PM

Unfortunately for the trespassing Wilder, the Hallows had possibly the largest rookery of any established pack, and with so many eyes in the sky at all times, it was only a matter of time before one caught the intruder when he breached the border. Corbin had left his watch over Clove to report the intrusion to Artorias, and by the time the pair of racers had begun their fun, there was already a secret third runner in the mix. Artorias burst from Hearthstone, pausing long enough to spot Clove and the stranger, and then made a beeline for them. He kept his eyes on the intruder all the while, making sure the boy didn't try anything stupid with his little girl. Fortunately for the boy, it seemed to be little more than a friendly race, and that was enough to keep Artorias from wanting to carve up the trespasser on the spot for now.

The Aegis arrived just as the race was finishing. Clove had been soundly beaten by the notably older boy (shocking) but otherwise seemed unharmed and in good spirits. Her mood set the tone for his approach. "Looks like you two are having fun," he called out to the younglings, smiling as he looked at Clove, but there was a noticeable suspicion in his gaze as it settled on the boy. "Welcome to the Hallows, lad. I'm assuming I must have missed your call and you didn't just cross the borders right into my lands, right?" The tone in Artorias' voice was not hard, but there was enough assertion to get the message across: he was the alpha and he knew the boy was a trespasser. He was just lucky he had trespassed into a friendlier than normal pack.

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. speedy paws The Starlit Plains 04:15 PM, 10-05-2023 03:13 PM, 01-21-2024