size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
11-02-2023, 08:36 PM

Absinth… somehow, the woman had become an important piece- at least, in Aresenn’s world. Whatever relationship they had, Sephiran cared little to know about it- the only information he sought was whether or not she was being useful. Giving a simple nod in response, Sephiran shifted his gaze away from the crimson male. Peering out in the expanse of the Polar Sound, wondering in silence, if this would be the best place to build a kingdom. “And nothing else interests you?” A simple remark, in which he already knew the answer- because, if someone had piqued his interest, Aresenn would have brought them here. That seemed to be his forte lately.

The conversation shifted to him, in which Sephiran flashed Aresenn a coy smirk. "Fate has been in my favor.” His tail flicked behind him, eyes growing wide. “My Uncle stumbled upon my toy… told her he brought more bodies, and would return with them. I can only assume it’s my siblings.” There was no other explanation- his brother and two sisters must have left with Rhazien, seeking him out in pursuit of a new kingdom. “That’s the thing about us Saxe," His smile widened, strings of saliva glistening inside of his mouth. “Like locusts, we spread far and wide- pillaging, indulging, satiating. And we always find our way back to each other.” If Aresenn hadn’t already gotten the gist, he would now. His gaze shifted to the brute, eyeing him closely. “Are you a locust now, too?” Sure, they had been training together, playing together. But what Sephiran needed to know was how deep this newfound loyalty really ran.

"Aresenn" & "Sephiran"

Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Throw Stones While You Can The Polar Sound 06:34 PM, 11-02-2023 09:02 AM, 12-04-2023