Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
11-02-2023, 09:24 PM

As Sephiran reported that he was expecting two of his sisters and a brother, Aresenn nodded in acknowledgment. It went on to be explained that of course there were countless half siblings- most of which he assumed to be illegitimate to some degree. But the reassurance he was given, sort of set things in their place. When you see them, you will know. A sentiment that was rooted in a truth that needed no further explanation.

But while Seph had answered the question about his siblings, it was clear that the brute wasn’t done talking about him. What do you want? What a loaded question. Absinth had gone down a similar line of questioning, so the answer he gave had already been halfway prepared and required little thought. “I guess I want to work toward a cause. Be a part of something greater than the haphazard nature of the blood I was born into. You’ve talked about what your family is capable of, and where you want to go with them. I’m here to see it all happen.” Aresenn answered confidently. As to where he was going from here. That all depended. “And I’m willing to support the cause wherever you need it the most.” There wasn’t one direction he was ready to commit himself going. He didn’t see himself as having one particular strength and one particular weakness. He would fill whatever role was most needed of him at the time, in an effort to stack the foundation wherever support was the most needed.

"Aresenn" & "Sephiran"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Throw Stones While You Can The Polar Sound 06:34 PM, 11-02-2023 09:02 AM, 12-04-2023