gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
11-02-2023, 09:32 PM

His paws cross the finish line in a stunning victory. Skidding to a halt that sprayed dirt and grass, Wilder spins on his paws as his body stops moving forward. With his tail wagging like crazy and his tongue lolling out of his mouth as he caught his breath, he turned his vermillion gaze on the puppy.

“Not too slow yourself, ” Wilder replied back in earnest. He wasn’t one to beat around the bush or lie to save face. As he’s about to plop himself down to the ground to recover, the sound of someone else’s paws thudding against the plains catches his attention. Quickly, he spies the navy bloke who is quite large and sure of himself.

Wilder freezes as the older male stops and regards them, commenting about how much fun they seemed to be having. At first, Widler took this as a good thing. His relaxed posture and slowly wagging tail gave away that he indeed had been having innocent fun. Before he could say much in response, the girl is moving over to his leg and saying hi dad! Oh, well maybe that wasn’t good for him.

Letting his ears fall back slightly, Wilder attempts to make himself appear slightly smaller. Wilder may not have been the brightest boy of the land, but he at least knew when to play dumb. “Uh, must’ve just had a bug in my throat,” he offers the Aegis a cheeky smile. His eyes dart back over to the girl who failed to introduce them because they didn’t even know each other’s name.

“I saw her racing path from God’s Garden and uh, couldn’t help myself,” his cheeky smile stays, harmless as it is, as his tail wags a few times. “Oh, uh, I’m Wilder, Morgan Wilder,” he clears his throat and looks back at the pup again. “ It was nice racing you,” then his attention is back on the Aegis, “if you’d like me to leave, I can. I meant nothing bad, swear,” Wilder then lifts a paw to his chest before placing it back on the ground and waiting with bated breath for Artorias’ next move.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. speedy paws The Starlit Plains 04:15 PM, 10-05-2023 03:13 PM, 01-21-2024