Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
11-03-2023, 06:43 AM

Lost in her thought as she admired the table, Bramble let out a gentle sigh. Oh, to be a Carpathian. A large role to fill, but one she welcomed eagerly. There was nothing more that she wanted in life than to make her parents proud. Maybe she should spend more time with her mother as well. Learn how to be a proper lady. Er, well, a decent one at least who could decide when to be proper. Fighting bears was a tad too fun sometimes for her to be a lady all the time. Smiling at her own inner thoughts, her father's words draw her from inside to the room. Her tail thumps a few times against the seat as her own eyes draw back down to the table.

"If only more wolves cherished the craft like him," Bramble muses quietly before her ears perk up and big teal eyes look up at her father. "Desigur, tată", she smiles at him before turning her attention to the motions of her father. Watching as he pulled out the candles, her eyes widened even more. There was a secret compartment in the table? Amazed already, she continues to watch as Artorias lights the stick in the brazier and comes back over to light the candles. As he pushes the candles back into the compartment and the table begins to glow orange, her mouth opens.

"I have no words," she whispers as she looks over the map of both Auster and Boreas. There truly was no way to describe how magnificent it appeared. Drawn to the beauty of the stone table, Bramble almost doesn't register that Artorias asked her a question. It takes a few seconds before she blinks a few times and clears her throat. "Right, yes!" Bramble resituates herself and sits a little taller as she turns her attention to her father. "I have brought you here today to discuss my future," her smile widens as she lets her tail wag gently. "I have come a ways in my fight training. I will still make time for that, but I would like to start setting aside more time to learn the other half of what it means to lead the Hallows," She keeps her tail gaze on him, a cool light of energy and optimism that reflects the glow of the table with flecks of orange and yellow.

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Oh, Father of Mine Amron's Castle 01:05 PM, 11-02-2023 03:13 PM, 01-21-2024