size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
11-03-2023, 11:38 AM

It was nice y'know? To just get to imagine the someday with her sister, to share in a moment of levity. Flurry'd miss it. And sooner than she'd have liked. Her less than stellar emotions coming back with a vengeance. She tried to keep her expression more neutral, something she'd need to work on if she wanted to prove she could handle leadership but she couldn't stop the way her jaw seemed to lock or the mixture of frustration and pain that clouded her eyes. Cool, so both brothers then? Cool cool cool. She wasn't aware of the whole post raid shebang, and frankly Flurry was also frustrated she was being kept so far out of the loop, maybe Gilgamesh didn't want her to take over after all, maybe he was just waiting for Modesty to give him some more strong boys he could shove into her position to shove her out.  Still she didn't want to rain on her sister's parade either. "An' dad's was willing to give up our most promising young talents?" Flurry shook her head and tutted, trying to get her more playful tone of voice back but the smile on her face was smaller, more strained. "You'd think he was tryin' to sabotage my chances or somethin'." Haha, that'd be ridiculous right? Flurry did a terrible job keeping her worry she wasn't just joking from her voice.

But she frankly couldn't keep the facade up any more and her expression fell. "Can you-" Fuck she was struggling to even just say the words. "Can you not tell Scald that I know? After Rexx..." She paused for a moment, very aware that she also had no fucking clue what had happened there either and if it turned out Deluge did? Well there'd probably be hell to pay but for now she was more hurt that it seemed she was constantly the one being left out of everything. "Well, I wanna hear it from him too."

"Speech"

Art by Perencreste
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. den of corruption Daager Isle 10:01 PM, 09-01-2023 07:46 AM, 02-17-2024