gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
11-03-2023, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2023, 12:43 PM by Flurry. Edited 1 time in total.)

Well, wasn't her sister the loquacious one, in other words, wordy. Though Flurry filed loquacious away as a word to casually drop at some point. Her brows lifted as Siduri listed all her bonefides and failed to hide a soft chuckle. Mother's bane was nearly assured, Modesty wasn't exactly keen on her kids, especially the young once bouncing around. As for Father's favourite? Well Flurry wasn't too sure, but she wasn't sure it was her either. A wound to poke at later, for now she was distracting herself with teaching her sister the bad words!

And yup, it seemed she'd been right to assume neither parent wouldn't have introduced the gremlins to their older siblings. Which was fine honestly, of all the things she was struggling with in terms of her feelings about them right now, though admittedly more her father than mother, that wasn't one that even crossed her radar. This time she grinned conspiratorially as Siduri excitedly asked to be taught and Flurry settled onto her stomach and leaned towards Siduri so her sister could hear her lowered voice. "Well my verbose friend, I'm gonna teach you the words for adults. Strong words, and words for when you wanna really insult someone." She gave her sister a wink, then mimed a very serious expression. "These words are very powerful though so you have to use them responsibly, and we can't start at the strongest one right away, gotta make sure you can handle 'em. Got it?" Okay she was honestly just having fun with it now. She had no doubt there would be some amount of parental disapproval in her future but she'd weather it if the pay off was getting her little sister running around swearing like a sailor... or well, pirate.

"Speech"

Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Meeting of the minds Daager Isle 06:30 PM, 09-15-2023 06:38 AM, 03-11-2024