size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
11-03-2023, 01:39 PM

It was honestly such good ironic comedy that her brother was just standing out in the open, one that by virtue of it being ironic meant Flurry wouldn't appreciate. The young woman frowned and lifted her head from the shrub she'd been checking under. Her shoulders were starting to cramp doing this. Letting out a huff she turned her attention away from the forest for the time being and-

Well fuck! They practically made eye contact! There was no missing that the boy was her brother, even ignoring the fact there was only one set of kids running around right now he matched the description to a tee! Flurry trotted down the beach, unaware the boy was on a mission that her appearance was most likely about to muck up. "Tarnish right?" She asked as she approached, digging through her memories of the name she'd been given to match his face. "I'm Flurry, your older sister." Siduri hadn't heard of her before their meeting, but surely by now her parents had done the basic task of teaching their new brats they had older siblings right? At the very least maybe one of their sisters had? She leaned forward as she drew up to him, peering over his shoulder. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Speech"

Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Collecting siblings Daager Isle 04:42 PM, 10-24-2023 06:37 AM, 03-11-2024