gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
11-03-2023, 05:04 PM
The day was quite early so Venom had yet to make her way to a comfortable sleep. The Empress always had tasks to do, and sometimes rest had to take a back seat to royal duties. Though Maverick and her bed beckoned her so did a call at the border. Thankfully whoever it was called from the Ravine’s borders so she wasn’t forced to move so fast as not to make them wait.

White gloved paws carried her to the border and sunset eyes fell upon the older man. He seemed confident, but there was the air of uncertainty that was ever present when two alphas met for the first time. For there was no doubt this was an alpha. He reminded her slightly of the winner of old Valhalla, perhaps this was the conclusion she had been waiting for.

"Greetings, stranger. I am Venom Klein, Empress of Ashen. What brings you to my borders?” She asked with a slight tilt of her head as she lowered herself to her haunches.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Knock knock bob the builder Cryer's Ravine 04:47 AM, 11-03-2023 07:38 AM, 02-17-2024