size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
11-03-2023, 05:39 PM
The regal Empress listens to everything that she has to say and the younger woman cannot help but feel gratitude. Venom gives her the time and space to voice her story and Haydée finds herself being drawn to this ruler. There is something about the graceful leader that makes the girl desperately hope that their packs can be friends and something also makes her yearn to learn from this monochrome woman who wears her alpha-ship with seeming ease. Tail wags slowly behind her as Venom speaks and a smile curls the corners of her lips up, head bobs up and down as she thanks the girl for making the trip and Hay happily replies, “I’m glad I came!”

Truly she is because meeting with more alphas expands her field of knowledge and her ability to learn from them. Emerald eyes gaze up into the woman’s sunset orbs and the girl suddenly feels uncertainty flickers across her features as she considers how to pose her next question. Chewing her lip, Haydée’s paws shuffle nervously for a moment before she blurts out, “I was also hoping to talk to you about establishing the possibility of trading between our packs!” All her youth and inexperience are blatantly obviously in this proposition and Hay winces at her own, childish tone. All she can hope is that Venom can forgive her for this slip.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What's The Tale, Nightingale? Redwater Rocks 03:55 PM, 09-12-2023 04:39 PM, 03-08-2024