size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
11-03-2023, 05:43 PM

Tethys admitted that she wasn't sure she knew where his den was. Crux just nodded, running through a mental map of the fastest way for him to get there and back, maybe even see if he could snag something for her to eat... That was a lot to carry... His niece said she could keep the woman warm and Crux moved as smoothly as he could out of the way to allow her to lay down where he'd been. He'd missed her eyes opening but it was hard to miss the gesture. He turned to look at the woman. "I'm Crux a Medic, don't worry we'll help you. I'm going to go get you a blanket and some food." He spoke quickly, for some reason her coming to made him feel like things were now even more urgent. There were of course other questions that needed answers but they weren't his priority, stabilizing the woman was. He'd leave asking the woman how she'd gotten here to others who's jobs weren't to care for wolves no questions asked. "In the meantime I leave you in capable paws." He gave the woman a soft smile, doing his best to put her at ease.

Then Crux lifted his gaze to Tethys, he spoke clearly wanting to make sure she understood what he was asking for. "Make sure you're keeping her warm, not sure yet if anything is broken internally so best to avoid movement or putting pressure on her as much as possible. If things seem to be getting worse call for me." Crux hoped those were easy enough instructions, and then he was off... Or well was moving as fast as his poor balance on an uneven surface could get.

-Exit Crux temporarily-

"Speech" "Riya"

Art by Talia!
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. gasp, is she dead?! Soul Sand Cove 09:10 AM, 09-14-2023 03:57 AM, 02-17-2024