Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
11-03-2023, 07:18 PM
Tanelan

They were glad they didn’t have to wait long. Although not that Tan would’ve minded after all she was taking time out of her day for them and they wanted to make it worth while. First impressions were important and it was their responsibility to give norad a good reputation. One thing that struck him about the taller woman was that she was utterly dazzling. Fitting of a empress if they had to say so themselves. Kaiju looked over Tans shoulder before returning to work on the stick he was shaving with a thin metal tool. "It’s a pleasure to meet you Venom, I’m Tanelan Norads Artisan and secondary alpha." they dipped their head. "We recently came into creation at cedar falls in Auester Im traveling to nearby packs to offer our services in exchange for goods in the future." Tan gestured to Kaiju the Capuchin nearly done with the stick he planned on using for a new home.

"We are a crafters pack and recently I’ve discovered a way to make small dens out of wood thanks to Kaiju. Normally it can hold up to three adult wolves it’s good protection from weather and predators. If interested I can show you some examples when I’m finished, but I’m hoping it can be a gesture of friendship for your Ashen empire." He kept themselves friendly. Something they often defaulted to lately. Of course she had every right to refuse and they didn’t know if Ashen already had such skills. Whatever! They couldn’t say they didn’t try after all.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Knock knock bob the builder Cryer's Ravine 04:47 AM, 11-03-2023 07:38 AM, 02-17-2024