size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

OverachieverLoserUnderachieverCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
11-03-2023, 08:08 PM

The gray wolf didn't answer and instead wrinkled his nose at him. Well, he was getting started on the right foot, wasn't he? The other two didn't exactly seem to be his cup of tea, but after a moment's consideration, he shrugged and followed him. As he followed, a thick fog rolled in and his eyes started to water. He coughed a few times, squinting in an effort to try and keep the guy in his sights. He nearly lost him a time or two, but as it started to clear, he felt himself being pulled back before he stepped over an edge he didn't realize was there. He grunted thanks and shook his head to try and clear his eyes.

He surveyed the room they were now in, peering over the ledge he nearly stepped off of to find that lava bubbled below. He studied the wooden bridge that spanned the chasm, and he sighed as he looked at his guide. "I'm supposed to cross that?" He asked in disbelief. Well, fuck. It didn't look safe...but sometimes, looks could be deceiving. He sighed as he tapped his claws on the ground, then made his decision. "Well, tough guy. It was your idea to lead me down here, so it's only fair that you take the lead."

Diablo chooses Charisma

"Speech"

Diablo has three Doberman companions named Roscoe, DeSoto, & Cujo. Assume they are with him at all times unless otherwise mentioned!
Diablo is a rated M character! He is unpredictable and may become violent with or without cause. Consider this your warning!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Who's Gonna Stop Me? Time's Cavern 09:03 PM, 10-16-2023 05:29 AM, 05-01-2024