Princess

Intermediate Healer (45)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
11-03-2023, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2023, 10:05 PM by Cryptis. Edited 1 time in total.)

As she finished applying the honey, the small wolf settled down beside him, and kept a critical eye on him. There wasn’t a great deal more she could do for him. They didn’t have any supplies, and she was pretty sure she wasn’t supposed to bandage a burn but let it breathe. She would just have to hope the honey and the cold moss did something to help.

All she could do after that was listen, and he had quite a tale to tell. She almost wanted to dismiss it as some illusion, but this was Crux. he wasn’t one to tell a fanciful lie, and he had the burn that bore evidence of his story. So she held back her opinion, and listened. “I don’t understand what happened to you, but I believe you.” Talking hurt, but she felt it was important to get that message across. She breathed slowly and carefully, feeling for any indication that she was going to push her throat too far. The last thing she needed was another attack in front of an injured Crux.

She reached out a paw and placed it over his. “I’m glad you made it back. And now… we match” She gave him a small smile. Her pain was on the inside, and his was on the outside.

"Crux" & "Triss"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Uh... Ow? Veteran's Plateau 07:12 PM, 11-03-2023 01:17 PM, 03-08-2024