size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
11-03-2023, 11:31 PM

Crux laughed sardonically, okay ow, too much movement of his larynx for that! "Honestly I wouldn't blame you if you didn't believe me. I wouldn't if I wasn't the one feeling it." He knew it sounded wild, but he also knew well enough just how odd things could get. He'd been a child when the magical autumn had hit and hadn't known enough to recognize he'd even been subject to a weird scenario at that time... And of course then his mother... But he was older now and could understand why his parents had seemed more on edge. He'd picked up little hints about things that he hadn't been alive for as well, something about a sickness? And it was only after that children like him and Triss had started being born. It wasn't hard to connect the dots... It was hard to convince himself he somehow wasn't tangled up in it through no choice of his own... Maybe all the children like him were. That didn't make him feel better, not when that included Kite, Vanta and Triss. Just as Cryptis had settled herself and was watching him he was watching her carefully. He noted her careful breathing and offered her a small smile. "You don't need to strain." He said softly, the last thing he'd want was for her to lose her voice for him again.

Her paw on his was like a small flame, impossibly warm but nothing like the heat from the lava he'd felt before he'd woken up, it was pleasant. He moved slowly, curling to rest his chin on her paw, tilting his head slightly so he could look up at her. As long as he kept pressure off his throat for now he'd be no worse off than he'd been before, which still wasn't exactly great but he wasn't in any immediate danger. "And here I thought we already did!" He lifted his cuffed hind leg slightly in demonstration as he joked lightly back. "But hey, won't hear me complaining." He gave her a lopsided smile. "Anything that gets me closer to such a beautiful girl is an improvement in my books." Maybe it was the run in he'd had with the horned girl, maybe it had been his brush with death, maybe it was both, but that was pretty damn bold of him. If only his family could see him now, making moves! His family! How was he gonna explain his new scar to them? Had any of them heard his howl? Had anyone in Triss' life for that matter? He had no doubt that if his father had heard it he'd be barrelling down on them very soon, he had been pretty panicked... Oh god!

"Crux" & "Triss"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Uh... Ow? Veteran's Plateau 07:12 PM, 11-03-2023 01:17 PM, 03-08-2024