size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-04-2023, 01:52 AM

"Oh, hold still, ye stubborn thing!" Ila, the dwarf caribou, lowed in protest and tried to stand. Iolaire, the wiry old wolf, bared her teeth, wrinkled her nose and made a sound of frustration. Ila was a fantastic companion, but she was as dumb as a box of rocks. It was terribly obvious as the ungulate tried to stand up with a leg that was cut and bleeding. "If ye don't stop, I'll have Enki sit on you." The threat of having a full grown snow leopard upon her quieted the caribou, but she grumped and pulled her ears back. Io gave her friend a pat on the cheek and rummaged in her pack for supplies.

Ila had slid down the edge of the gully, the ground having given way beneath her rather round form. A jagged rock had sliced open one hind leg, almost from ankle to thigh. The wound needed to be cleaned, a poultice applied, and bandaged. Then they'd get her back to The Hallows so she could graze and be empty headed with the alpacas.

"Speech"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Live. You Learn. Fern Gulley 01:52 AM, 11-04-2023 03:27 AM, 02-13-2024