gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Pride - DemisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-04-2023, 02:05 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2023, 02:06 AM by Finan. Edited 1 time in total.)
Things weren't going too well. He was still struggling, but at least he managed to grab his uncle's scruff and tried to drag him down. The only problem was...Cloud had once again outsmarted him. Before he knew it, his uncle's cloak was over his head and it was wrapping around his face and tangling up his foreleg. While he wasn't quite yet ready to quit, he knew this was a losing fight. He needed to practice more. Needed to get better with his footwork, especially in these conditions. He backed off and managed to pull the cloak off. "You won again you old bastard, looks like I've still got plenty of practicin' to do, eh?" He laughed as he made his way back into the lean-to, inviting his uncle to sit beside him where it was dry. "Are ye goin' to show me how to keep my feet under me in this sort of weather? Or are ye goin' to keep those secrets to yerself till you're good and gone?" He really did need to figure it out. He was a big guy, sure. But he was a good fighter, just not so great at the footwork quite yet.

1521/1500

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hail Mary The Range 12:00 AM, 11-04-2023 08:07 AM, 11-28-2023